Home Page



Employment Opportunities

Guest Book

How to Donate to CORE, Inc.











"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" -Anais Nin

Cincinnati's Optimum Residential Environments (CORE), Inc. is one of the largest agencies serving adults with mental retardation and developmental disabilities in southwestern Ohio.  75% of those served reside in family-style group homes and receive 24 hour supports.  The other 25% live in their own apartments or houses with assistance provided on an individualized, as-needed basis by ENCORE.  

Statistics over fifteen years of service tell a story of growth and success.  Since its inception in 1986, CORE has doubled the number of full-time residents it serves and has doubled its workforce.  The supported living services of CORE, called ENCORE (Extended Networks of CORE) were established in 1991.

While CORE's primary activity is and always will be the provision of optimum services to those who entrust us with their dreams, a commitment to society and the community, at large, inspires us to create new commitment that we perpetuate CORE's mission.


Our Mission

CORE is a not for profit corporation committed to providing, promoting, and accessing services so that individuals with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities actively participate in all aspects of the community.

Company Profile

2005 finds CORE thriving in all areas of its support service network.  Currently, CORE's supported living program (ENCORE) is serving 17 persons and the residential program, those residing in a group home setting, is serving the needs of 79 individuals.

Although many changes have occurred in CORE's fifteen-year history, the dedication and commitment to its philosophy remain.  CORE's philosophy, which is one based on the belief that all individuals have the right to control their lives, shall always be the corner stone for such change.  We continue to look optimistically towards the future.

Some of our associations

Hamilton County Board of MR/DD

Crest Network (CREST)

Ohio Private Residential Association (OPRA)

The Arc of Ohio

Ohio Association of Non-Profit Organizations (OANO)

Contact Information

Postal address
   75 Tri-County Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45246
Departmental Contacts
           Executive Director:  Martha Adams
   Assistant Director:  Cathy Graf
           Residential Director:  Beth Pagano
   Human Resources:  Mike Graf
           Community Relations:  Kevin Hayde
Electronic mail
   General Information:


[ Home ] News ] Services ] Employment Opportunities ] Guest Book ] How to Donate ]

Privacy Notice ] Financial Statements 2006 ] Tax Form 2008 ]

Last modified: December 22, 2009